Friday, May 14, 2010

Pray for Me

I just spent an hour and a half typing nonstop about my incredible day. Then the internet lost connection and erased everything when I clicked "publish post." I think I could cry. Please pray for me to not be overcome with anger right now. It's now 2 o'clock in the morning and I am going to bed.

6 comments:

  1. Oh so sorry Heidi. I am sorry for us too that we didn't get to read about your incredible day. Modern technology is so wonderful and then when it doesn't quite work it is so frustrating. I hope it is out there somewhere in cyberspace and you can retrieve it. Otherwise please write about it again. Hope you can sleep tonight. We are all loving your posts. You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to say one other thing. You are like a little bundle of positive energy brimming to get your information out. I look forward to seeing the world of London through your eyes. It is so fun to read and hear about all of your amazing experiences.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry--and I know what that feels like. Something I figured out to do when working on the Singers blog was to write all the text in Word, then copy and paste it into the blog. Then you can add photos. If something goes wrong, and it will, you've got that back-up. And spellcheck, which is something I appreciate when I'm typing fast. ;) Hope your Internet behaves better, and that you feel better after some sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bummer! For you and for us. I hope you get some good sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sad! Did it not autosave it? Usually as I'm blogging, every few minutes it saves it automatically, so if you go to "edit posts" it might be there unfinished. Let's hope so anyway! I'm sorry! That's so frustrating - especially when it's late and you're tired. I hope you slept well! Oh and by the way, I got the scoop from Brianna finally. :) Exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was going to say what Sarah said about the autosave thing.
    Once again it looks like you are having a wonderful time! I read everything and I am so glad you are writing this blog. And I have to say I am very curious about what the scoop is Sarah got from Brianna! I guess I will have to call.
    Keep having fun!

    ReplyDelete